So, if you're an active watcher- after reading this, please just comment bellow. I'll be asking some questions and I wanna know y'all's answers.
- Soooo school has been a drag. Honestly- I'm so swamped with homework.
- Physics is killing me. I like have a C and it's literally 2% away from a B.
- APUSH is hella fun, I love it. I love history so much and who knew I would actually enjoy US History?
- Photo Imaging and Journalism is fun as well. It's just an easy class to me. I'm getting the concepts down so once I'm done with the class, you may see some photos, you may not, depends. I may steal my dad's camera and take photos to you may see those as well. We'll see.
- Lifetime Fitness and Wellness is alright. I don't really enjoy it anymore cause my old teacher is now one of the assistant principles and I miss her teaching the class. So I'm not taking it next semester. I'll get to that part in a little bit.
- Pre-Calculus . . . I'm dying as well, except I'm at a low B. It's so confusing.
- Spanish 2 . . . I love it but then I hate it. I love my teacher and my friends in there, BUT I hate these two kids with a burning passion. Like all they do is complain and whine and it just pisses me off cause I'm there to learn, not to listen to their gripping.
- AP Language and Composition is amazing as well! My best friend is in that class and I absolutely love my teacher! Other than the book we're reading right now is just really depressing. -_-
As for my life outside of school- I'm in dance still. Still doing everything but Hip Hop- which is okay cause I can do that on my own.
I'm moving yet again and this is my last move until college.
I'm going to Maryland in December, so on December 7th I will be going on an indefinite hiatus until further notice cause I dunno when we'll get internet up and running. But I will be living right on the coast which will mean more inspiration.
Honestly- I'm kinda nervous and sad but yet I'm excited as well.
It'll be the first time in 6 years I will have moved. And keep in mind- as a military brat, I'm used to moving at most ever 3 years. It's just life. So I've been in Kansas for the longest time and now I'm picking up and moving to Maryland.
I'm just nervous cause I'm moving at semester and will be starting second semester there and that's usually when it's the hardest to find a group of friends cause usually that's when all the cliques have been formed and have been tight knit. I'm also nervous that I won't be accepted and so forth. I'm just having pre-move fears at this point.
I'm sad cause I'll be leaving behind so many close friends.
But I'm excited at the same time because it'll give a chance to start over. I have so many memories here that I just want to leave behind.
I have so many constant reminders of him
here that it's not even funny.
I can't even go by his house anymore without looking at it and feeling my heart shatter again and again and again. I can't even walk past my old Chemistry classroom without looking in and feeling the pain I felt and still feel. Hell, I can't even sit at the table he and I used to sit at when we used to have lunch together.
I so many constant reminders of what we could have had and to have all that fall apart around me AND THEN to find out that he regrets what had happened and wished that we were still together . . . it hurts you know?
I'm about ready to start crying as I'm typing this out.
It's been more than 7 months since our break up, he left for Basic last month so he's in Cali right now. I have finally deleted all of his texts and removed all the pictures of him off my phone. I feel a little bit better, but honestly he had a chance to come back to me. I probably would have still had taken him back had he come back to me by the end of the school year into the first month of summer. He had his chance and he blew it because if I were to get back with him- I don't want it to end like it did 7 months ago.
I'm ready to move because it'll mean I'll be on the other side of the country from him AND I'll have a much larger dating pool.
So yeah. Question time y'all!
- Thoughts on me moving?
- Thoughts on me wanting to move on from him.
- Should I do a livestream sometime in the future?
- Should I make an art blog?
- Should I hold a contest?
- If I should hold a contest, would you join?
- And if I should hold a contest, what would some prize suggestions be? Would you also be interested in being a judge and or contributing prizes?
- How's life for y'all?
- Do you guys even care about me and what I post?
- Any suggestions as to how to gain more watchers?
Just answer below! Love y'all! <3